How to Book Gigs Through Email Marketing
A Recorded Webinar for Musicians, Storytellers, Theater Pros, and Performers
There are lots of ineffective ways to reach out for gig bookings – believe me, I’ve tried most of them at some point!
This recorded webinar teaches best practices accumulated over twenty years for putting more gigs on the calendar through email marketing.
Here’s what’s covered:
- Why Email Marketing? – why it’s better than mailing or phone calls (or social media)
- Building Your List – who should be on it? where do the contacts come from?
- Organizing and Maintaining Contacts – a little effort goes a long way
- Reaching Out – how often? what should I say?
- Anatomy of an Effective Email – we’ll pick apart one of my highest producing emails
- Powerful Subject Lines – fail here and your email doesn’t get read
- The #1 Mistake Most People Make With Email Marketing – can you guess what it is?
- Avoiding Pitfalls and Spam Filters – get your message seen by as many people as possible
- All Your Questions Answered – unlimited opportunities for direct feedback during and after the event
What You Get
Access to the Webinar Video Recording for One Full Year
Private access to the recorded version of this March 2017 event for one full year.
Get all your questions answered. Dave will answer every question you have for a full seven days after your recording is posted online.