- This is a LIVE event
- October 30, 2015, 10am eastern time
- Invoice and access code will be sent via email. No need to pay now.
Traditional Children’s Game Songs, Stories and Singalongs
A special interactive concert for the youngest audiences (ages 3-7).
Authentic children’s songs, singing games and stories from American, European and African traditions offer young wigglers an unparalleled opportunity to connect with their own heritage, and that of other cultures.
General program outline:
- The program begins with a fun participatory song
- Introduction of instruments and more interactive songs, stories and singing games specifically geared for preK, K and 1st grade students
- Students learn to make “hambone” rhythm, using their bodies as a rhythm instrument
- Students respond to call and response lyrics, anticipate sequential numbers and “fool” the presenter with their smarts!
- Time for questions and answers at the end
“THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS FUN EXPERIENCE!”
Melissa Schmidt, Kindergarten Teacher, Vestal Hills Elementary School, Vestal NY