Performing in Schools: How to Create and Book Your Show
A Recorded Webinar for Musicians, Storytellers, Theater Pros, and Performers
Artists are making significant income performing in K-12 schools, and I happen to consider it the most rewarding work I’ve done in 25 years as a professional musician.
This video recording, taken from a live webinar held on September 18, 2016, covers the nuts and bolts of school performing, including:
- How to Design Your Program – what do schools want, and how do you give it to them?
- Marketing to Schools – best practices, sample emails, and ninja tricks for getting bookings
- Pricing – how much should you charge?
- Working with Different Age Groups – never ask an open-ended question to an audience of 1st graders!
- Q&A – my answers to performers’ questions from the live webinar + ask your own after viewing
“My ‘to do’ list is 10 times longer and more specific today than it was yesterday”
– Patricia Kjolhede, webinar participant, Tunes n Tales by Tricia, Laingsburg MI
What You Get
Private Access to the Video Recording: Two Hours of Content
Your registration cost covers unlimited private use of the recorded event for one full year, with 118 minutes of content.
Get All Your Questions Answered
I will answer every question you might have for a full seven days after your access code is sent. Watch the webinar, jot down your questions, and send them to me!
“If you’re interested working more in schools, you’ll consider his webinar one of the best investments you can make!”
– David Moreland, webinar participant, Moreland the Magician, Ithaca NY